My crazy life

Okay so the weirdest things happen to us. Right now we are having issues with our electricity. It just goes off in the living room and dining room randomly. It can be off for thirty minutes to an hour then it pops back on. Okay this is kinda scary for me but billy thinks I'm being a baby. I am afraid it's a fire hazard, but I'm not sure..it still scares me. Billy and I went tolunch today. He took me to Applebee's and I was so happy. Now I can carry both sides of our conversation if I need to and I usually do lol. Today was no exception then I noticed the man at the next table laughing so I said something funny just to make sure...yep sure enough he was eavesdropping lol...it was kinda funny cause he was way older and every once in a while he would chuckle or he would shake his head like he agreed or was disgusted it was very comical. I found topsy turvys at the dollar tree, I am super excited, in past years I have spent ten dollars on these things...anyway I bought eight, they had miracle grow samples inside which was pretty exciting. The sample alone was worth a dollar lol. I am super excited about them I just have to get dirt to fill them and maybe a couple more plants. I really am happy to be back blogging again it really is super good for me even if none of what I write means anything..

No comments: