Pray for us again...

My husband and I really feel like we are supposed to move to Oregon. We are still praying and unless god changes our minds we will be moving in the next 8 weeks. We have lived here in Grand Junction For about 12 years so it will be a big change, but a much needed one. The little church we have assembled in 11 of those 12 years has closed it's doors and I really want my children to grow up in a smaller assembly. The other church here in town seems so large, and we have a hard time feeling needed. I know everyone says every single person is needed but it's so easy to say there are so many here I am gonna relax this week. I don't want to be in a place where I can allow myself to become lazy. I want to be up and about the Lords business. It's much easy to feel the need in a small assembly.
My husband was telling me the other day he really missed going out and fixing the cooler or mowing the lawn at our little church. I also miss going out to just wash a couple dishes or rearrange the cubbards. I just miss it and though we can't really replace what we had there we can find a similar spot to cut out a nitch...Lord willing we can. Just pray that we make the right decision and make it in the lords time.

3 comments:

meNmykids said...

I hope all goes like you feel it should.

Tiffany said...

I will sure pray for you and your family. I had it pressed on my mind for many years to move to Oregon. Then the day came that all i could think about was be in Oregon with my sweet brethren. I moved and the Lord has blessed me beyond what i could have ever imagined. Its so sweet to be where God wants you to be.

I would love to meet you and your family some day. Do you know which part of Oregon you want to move to?

Barbara Reed said...

We hope to move to the Portland area, so far we still haven't gotten any hit for a job for my husband, however he still thinks it is the Lords will. I am just anxious to get going...