There are days I'd like to be.....

Anywahere but here. I have loved Colorado, my husband and I have lived here for almost 12 years. We really feel that god has shown us it's time to move, however the things we feel need to be there aren't yet. First of all a job for my husband is very important. I can't even look at houses till we know how muh he will make there and what we can afford. I am so very nervous right now. We have had one yard sale that did better in two days than any other yard sale we have ever had. Probably all of them put together. I also was praying the Lord would provide a way, then the next day I was packing a few things I didn't need, and found some things that I dug out of the garbage at a fire job my hubby worked on. It has now come to light that my pretties may be worth a small amount that will deffinately help us get to where we need to be financially to move out of state. Anyway, it looks like the Lord is working it out but in his time and I am very impatient. This is a lesson I know but it's hard to learn when I am worried about my families spiritual wellfare. We are in a bad place right now, and we really need to get to a better place. We need to be needed, then everything will be okay I am sure. Just say a prayer for us, that we will know and be able to do the Lords will. We know God is good he will owrk it out we are just kinda nervous...

1 comment:

Sis. Lori P. said...

I certainly will be praying for your family. Making a move like this is so huge, but God knows what's best for you all and where you will be fed spiritually.