Let's go back down to the river....errr baptismal

We are so blessed. Our bobby was baptized in the river in Palisade.





Since Bobby was about ten or twelve she has told me she wanted to be baptised in the river. Her Uncle Sean obliged her, and they both froze. It was very beautiful though.




She had to be double dipped because she picked her foot up.







However finally she was able to get out of the water.


Anyway we got her home and warm, Marisela and I made bread for the supper we had dinner and went all the way back to Palisade for the Ordinance supper. I had some things to work out, and prayed the whole way there. Then when we got there they moved the benches and Shelbi gave her hand to her daddy.





What rejoicing..I expected her to give her hand earlier. But she didn't so I thought I was wrong.



Anyway as we were going to the Orchard Mesa church to use the baptismal I got a phone call




It was my daughter Charity, she was crying saying she thought it was time.
.
We have expected our girls to get baptised together, however we weren't sure Charity was feeling anything. She hadn't talked to us like Bobby did.



Charity also had to be double dipped cause her daddy got very nervous and forgot her name, then her foot also came out of the water.


And these are our three girls together when it was all done.

2 comments:

meNmykids said...

Even more wonderful! NOW you are overflowing. Congratulations to all of you.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for all of you. Such wonderful times in our lives, when our children accept the Lord as their Savior.