Let's All Go Down to the River

I am abundantly blessed. Today my cup is pouring over, I am so very encouraged. As I set here I can hear my 4 youngest children singing church songs and how beautiful it is. They know there is an energy in the air that has been created by the Good Lord. My oldest Daughter Bobby gave her hand to her Uncle Sean last night. I have to say I am so very happy for her.
I am not sure which was happier Bobby or Sean. I really don't think he was expecting it. He knew he had a work to do but I'm not sure he knew it included getting in the freezing river with Bobby today. Since Bobby was about 12 she has told us she wanted to be baptized in the river. So when she told Sean that last night I wasn't surprised however, when we woke up to snow, I thought she might change her mind but she is standing firm on doing it in the river. It kinda brings me comfort that it is in the same river my parents were baptized in. Not that I need comfort right now cause I am doing really awesome. I hope to post pictures soon. But as it won't happen for a couple more hours I don't have them yet ha ha. ANyway just wanted to take a minute to start spreading the news...

1 comment:

meNmykids said...

How wonderful for you! What a wonderful time of rejoicing.