4-H

So we have made the decision. The three older kids are joining 4-H. I am quite excited, first of all I will be so very busy, and because I will be busy with my kids this time. Usually when I get busy I am doing something that doesn't involve my kids. Elizabeth really wants to learn about baking and decorating cakes. She isn't one of them I have signed up for 4-H however I think I can teach her while I work with Charity. Bobby is doing decorationg clothing, clothing construction, and photography. Charity is doing cake decorating, horseless horse as well as quilting. And Daniel is doing model rocketry, electricity, as well as wood working. Anyway they are all three very excited and I hope things go as well as I plan on them going.
I am nervous about the fair factor...I have only been to a state fair twice and never really looked at the exibits much so I really don't knnow how to put the display together. I hope I figure it out by then ha ha. And I'm sure I will.
Last night my foot once again started hurting it was hhurting really bad, my husband pulled my sock off and it was black all down the side and over one toe. Anyway we called for prayers and prayed ourselves and of course annointed it. It slowly started getting color back. It felt like someone was pokking it with lots of pins, then this morning the black is mostly gone, but it itches really bad and still hurts so I can't scratch it. It is horrible. However we have seen that god has had great mercy on it. Both of my feet hurt, but the left one is way worse, I kinda feel like it is from the nerve damage from when I burned them, but I'm not sure. I believe god knows and I am trying to just leave it in his hands.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope & pray that the feet are better.
What is "horseless horse "?

Barbara Reed said...

Thanks and Horseless horse is learning all about horses, Without owning a horse. We don't have the land or the money to raise any animals. So we are doing the animal less projects ha ha