New adventure

I recently signed up with melaleuca.  I received my first shipment today and I am in love with the products.  I cleaned my bathroom top to bottom, cleaned the glass on the sliding glass door that I can't seem to keep clean, cleaned the white molding around it, cleaned my room, cleaned the hood to the stove, and mopped the kitchen floor.  Plus I diluted some sol u Mel and sprayed all my carpet and furniture.  I am very happy with how it cleaned, the only disappointment I had was when the rust wouldn't come off the bathroom counter, but I'm not giving up, gonna look for another product that will work.  I filled six different spray bottles with six different cleaners and like I said I've used each one and love them so very much.  They even smell better than they used to, the sol u Mel even has a lemony scent which is a nice change up.  I am going to order some regular sol u Mel though.  I haven't practiced the presentation though so I'm gonna start doing that today also.  I got all the stuff I need for that now got notes as well as research on different products I can put together for my own presentation.  I don't want to sound like everyone else, I want to fine tune it.  Then I have to find people to present it to.  Which I am super excited about...
The reason I started is because billy pushed me to, but now I'm glad he did.  I am not a pushy person, I'm not good at selling things really but I think my enthusiasm for the products will help me out.  So far I've had two appointments and neither of the two will probably sign up.  But I am just gonna keep trying my best.  Tammy the lady that signed me up was just like you know plenty of people that will want these products.  I find she is wrong.  I don't know plenty of people I know a few and a bunch who are already signed up grrr.. But oh we'll that can't stop me I have to keep trying with all I have.  It's gonna be some work but I think it can help people out also.  And I love the fact that the products are green.  I still have a stock of cleaning products just in case this doesn't work out for me but I think it will in the end.  If not I will order my own products every month.

2 comments:

meNmykids said...

I hope this works out for you, I know several people who have boosted their income with it. I understand that the products are good too.

Barbara Reed said...

Thanks I hope so too. I already love the products and if that's all I get from it then I am good :-)